Breaking Free is Trinity's Capital Campaign which has three priorities:
1) Pay off the existing mortgage of approximately $534,000 as of January 1, 2011.
2) Renovate the existing structure including the sanctuary, narthex, lobby, and other rooms in the main building.
3) Build a new ministry center to take the place of the existing administrative center.
UPDATE ON “BREAKING FREE”
All of these figures are current as of February 15, 2013:
1. 170 pledges have been made towards Breaking Free. A total of $666,848 has been pledged.
2. 159 of our pledgers have made donations towards "Breaking Free".
3. A total of $484,726.00 has been given.
4. Of this amount, $454,031.00 has been applied towards our mortgage principal.
5. In January of 2011, our TUMC mortgage principal was $534,000.00.
6. Now our TUMC mortgage principal is $70,966.00.
7. Thank you for your donations. Please remember that our regular offering needs your generosity as well. But we do appreciate your faithfulness to your “Breaking Free” pledge.
7. You can look on our church website for brief updates: www.trinityfrederick.org and we also have a specific “Breaking Free” website that will give you more detailed information: http://breakingfreetrinityfrederick.org